The Dawn

Was walking down a thin rocky path and fell down on my face. The body ached by the impact. The breast of mine were hurt. The knee was scratched. The laughter of people around me, ringing in my ears.
Then a hand was offered. An effort was made. I felt the pain leaving my body as I was hurdled away from the path.
The hand didn't let go of mine when we were out of the narrow path, away from the rocky road. It held on rather tighter. The face that hand belonged to, gave me this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. Felt like all the organs combined were trying to get free of my body. Asked around and found out you call that butterflies. But why butterflies you ask? They are gorgeous. They fly and look beautiful. Thats what I wanted. To let this amazing feeling fly me off to the neverland. Thats what it did. It flew me away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was I not enough?

The Dark